Via the Sunday Times business section:
1. Gerry Gannon, owner of the k-club. (Profile)
2. Joe O’Reilly, developer.
3. Seamus Ross, developer. (Profile)
4. Jerry Conlan, healthcare. (Profile)
5. John McCabe, builder. (Website)
6. Patrick Kearney, developer. (Not sure which P Kearney this is)
7. Paddy McKillen, investor. (SBP profile)
8. Brian O’Farrell, developer and auctioneer. (Website)
9. Gerry Maguire, developer. (Can’t find much on this)
10. Sean Reilly, builder. (Website)
Another interesting angle today too (seems like a newsdump). Brian Cowen/FF allegedly received a total of €65,000 in donations from member(s) of this group and others, a few weeks before the 10 met to arrange the Anglo share support operation. Cowen is said to have received it in €5,000 tranches for Fianna Fail, the Mail on Sunday reported.
Edit – Correction – blame the head cold